Small Business Accounting Service
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you…
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Monthly Accounting Services
Each month we provide you with the following services at a fixed all inclusive fee.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
- Review transactions and properly classify to the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly income statement and balance sheet.
- Reconcile loan accounts if applicable.
- Review fixed assets and calculate depreciation.
- Prepare monthly sales tax remittance.
- Review payroll entries and tax remittance.
- We also provide advice on support for all your accounting matters throughout the year.
Quarterly Accounting Services
Each quarter we provide the following services.
- Prepare income statement and balance sheet and review with client.
- Review general ledger accounts and make adjustments as needed.
- Prepare quarterly sales tax return if necessary.
- Review payroll tax remittances and filings from payroll provider.
- Calculate quarterly federal and state income tax estimated payments.
- Discuss any tax planning ideas with you to minimize tax liability.
Year End Accounting Services
At year end we provide the following services.
- Final reconciliation and review of all general ledger accounts and make adjusting journal entries.
- Review financial results before year end and make any tax saving recommendations.
- Prepare 1099 forms if necessary.
- Review payroll filings from payroll provider.
- Final review to get books ready for tax preparation.