Small Business & Personal Income Tax Returns
Tax Preparation Services
Today’s tax laws are so complex, even filing a simple return can be confusing. With new initiatives and incentives each year… it’s just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there’s no substitute for the real-time assistance of a knowledgeable tax professional.
Buried in Bookkeeping? No Problem
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year. If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Preparation Service, please contact us. Small business tax return preparation and filing instructions is a core service offered to our clients. Whether your company is a C corporation, S Corp, Limited Liability Company, Partnership or Sole Proprietor a properly prepared tax return can be filed to minimize the tax owed. Over the years, 100’s of small business Federal and State tax returns have been prepared for both service and manufacturing company clients. The U.S. income tax code is very complicated and convoluted. This is not news to you, I’m sure. Even for individuals with relatively “simple” returns, the rules and reporting requirements change constantly. Do you really have time to keep up with all of that?
Trusted Tax Preparation Services
Our services do not end on April 15th. We are here year-round in case you have a question, you need a document, or you receive a notice from the IRS or another taxing authority. Here are some examples of the services we offer:
- Suppose something changes in your life that affects your income and your taxes. We create multi-year tax plans to show you how those changes will affect your tax situation and what you can do about it.
- Imagine getting a notice in the mail from the IRS. A lot of people will pay whatever the IRS says they owe because it’s easier, even though they may not owe a dime. Now imagine you have somebody you can call who will read the notice, figure out what has to be done, call the IRS, and help you solve the problem.
- You may need a copy of your income tax return, your property tax bill, your W-2, or some other document. If you cannot find it, we can retrieve it from our files, because we keep electronic copies of all tax returns we prepare plus copies of the supporting documentation that you have provided us.
Tax planning & tax preparation work individuals and businesses can depend on… quality, accuracy, and always thinking of ways to save you money:
- Your tax return is checked and rechecked to minimize potential audits.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back more quickly.
- We know how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year, and ask you to consider commonly overlooked deductions.
We offer the following tax services:
- Business Tax planning & Tax preparation
- Individual Tax Planning & Tax Preparation
- Schedule C-Sole Proprietor
- Electronic filing
- Payroll Tax Reporting: 940, 941, W-2, W-3, 1099 & 1096
- Year-round tax service
- … and, much more!
Are you looking for affordable small business and personal income tax preparation?
Contact us, today! Or, what about bookkeeping and payroll services? Try us out. GET A FREE CONSULTATION, today! We’re friendly professional and ready to assist.